1. Liu, Zhibin; Bruins, Marieke Elisabeth; Ni, Li; Vincken, Jean-Paul. Green and Black Tea Phenolics: Bioavailability, Transformation by Colonic , Microbiota, and Modulation of Colonic Microbiota, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2018, 66(32):8469~8477
2. ZhibinLiu, ZhiyaoWang, Xucong Lv, Xiaoping Zhu, Liling Chen, Li Ni*. Comparison study of the volatile profiles and microbial communities of Wuyi Qu and Gutian Qu, two major types of traditional fermentation starters of Hong Qu glutinous rice wine[J]. Food Microbiology, 2018,69:105-115.
3. Xu-Cong Lv*, Rui-Bo Jia, Jing-Hao Chen, Wen-Bin Zhou, Yan Li, Bing-XinXu, Yi-Ting Liang, Bin Liu, Shao-Jun Chen, Yu-Ting Tian, Ping-Fan Rao, Li Ni*. Development of reverse transcription quantitative real-time PCR (RT-qPCR) assays for monitoring Saccharomycopsis fibuligera, Rhizopus oryzae and Monascus purpureus during the traditional brewing of Hong Qu glutinous rice wine[J]. Food Analytical Methods, 2017, 10(1):161-171.
4. Xu-Cong Lv*, Rui-Bo Jia,Yan Li, Fang Chen, Zhi-Chao Chen, Bin Liu, Shao-Jun Chen, Ping-Fan Rao, Li Ni*. Characterization of the dominant bacterial communities of traditional fermentation starters for Hong Qu glutinous rice wine by means of MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry fingerprinting, 16S rRNA gene sequencing and species-specific PCRs[J].Food Control, 2016, 67 (2016):292-302.
5. Zhibin Liu, Wei Wang, Guangwei Huang, Wen Zhang, Li Ni*. In vitro and in vivo evaluation of the prebiotic effect of raw and roasted almonds (Prunus amygdalus) [J].Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 2016, 96(5):1836-1843.
6. Zhibin Liu, Zhichao Chen, HongwenGuo, Dongping He, Huiru Zhao, Zhiyao Wang, Wen Zhang, Lan Liao, Chen Zhang, Li Ni*. The modulatory effect of infusions of green tea, oolong tea, and black tea on gut microbiota in high-fat-induced obese mice[J]. Food & Function, 2016, 7(12): 4869-4879.
7. Zhiqing Huang, Xinxin Ke, Xiaodan Lv, Zhibin Liu, Li Ni*. Unique sequence characteristics account for good DGGE separation of almost full- length 18S rDNAs[J].World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2016, 32(3): 1-10.
8. Kwan Hwa Park, Zhibin Liu, Cheon-Seok Park, and Li Ni*. Microbiota Associated with the Starter Cultures and Brewing Process of Traditional Hong Qu Glutinous Rice Wine[J].Food Sci. Biotechnol, 2016, 25(3): 649-658 .
9. Xu-Cong Lv, Zhichao Chen, Ruibo Jia, Zhibin Liu, Wen Zhang, Shaojun Chen, Pingfan Rao, Li Ni*. Microbial community structure and dynamics during the traditional brewing of Fuzhou Hong Qu glutinous rice wine as determined by culture-dependent and culture-independent techniques[J].Food Control, 2015,57:216-224.
10. Xu-Cong Lv, Qi-Qi Cai, Xin-XinKe, Fang Chen, Ping-Fan Rao, Li Ni*. Characterization of fungal community and dynamics during the traditional brewing of Wuyi Hong Qu glutinous rice wine by means of multiple culture-independent methods[J]. Food Control, 2015,54:231-239.