1. Xuan Chen, Jinzhi Han, Xixi Cai, Shaoyun Wang*. Antimicrobial peptides: Sustainable application informed by evolutionary constraints. Biotechnology Advances, 2022, 60: 108012.
2. Huimin Chen, Xixi Cai, Jing Cheng, Shaoyun Wang*. Self-assembling peptides: Molecule-nanostructure function and application on food industry. Trends in Food Science & Technology, 2022, 120: 212-222.
3. Xu Chen, Jinhong Wu, Fujia Yang, Mi Zhou, Ruibin Wang, Jianlian Huang, Yuzhi Rong,Jianhua Liu, Shaoyun Wang*. New insight into the mechanism by which antifreeze peptides regulatethe physiological function of Streptococcus thermophilus subjected to freezing stress. Journal of Advanced Research. 2022. DOI：10.1016/j.jare.2022.05.002
4. Fujia Yang, Wenting Jiang, Xu Chen, Xuan Chen, Jinhong Wu, Jianlian Huang, Xixi Cai*, Shaoyun Wang*. Identification of novel antifreeze peptides from Takifugu obscurus skin and molecular mechanism in inhibiting ice crystal growth. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2022, DOI:10.1021/acs.jafc.2c04393 ( Cover Paper).
5. Huimin Chen, Xu Chen, Xuan Chen, Sheng Lin, Jing Cheng, Lijun You, Caihua Xiong, Xixi Cai*, Shaoyun Wang*. New perspectives on fabrication of peptide-based nanomaterials in food industry: a review. Trends in Food Science & Technology, 2022, 129: 46-60.
6. Xiaodan Shi, Jingjing Huang, Jiulin Wu, Xixi Cai, Yongqi Tian, Pingfan Rao, Jianlian Huang, Shaoyun Wang*. Fabrication, interaction mechanism, functional properties, and applications of fish gelatin-polysaccharide composites: a review. Food Hydrocolloids, 2022, 122: 107106.
7. Xu Chen, Xiaozhen Li, Fujia Yang, Jinhong Wu, Dan Huang, Jianlian Huang, Shaoyun Wang*. Effects and mechanism of antifreeze peptides from silver carp scales on the freeze-thaw stability of frozen surimi. Food Chemistry, 2022, 396: 133717.
8. Qingxiang Li, Shuna Yu, Jinzhi Han, Jiulin Wu*, Lijun You, Xiaodan Shi, Shaoyun Wang*. Synergistic antibacterial activity and mechanism of action of nisin/ carvacrol combination against Staphylococcus aureus and their application in the infecting pasteurized milk. Food Chemistry, 2022, 380: 132009.
9. Xu Chen, Jinhong Wu, Xiaozhen Li, Fujia Yang, Luhan Yu, Xiaokun Li, Jianlian Huang, Shaoyun Wang*. Investigation of the cryoprotective mechanism and effect on quality characteristics of surimi during freezing storage by antifreeze peptides. Food Chemistry. 2022, 371: 131054.
10. Han Tian, Kai Wang, Runkang Qiu, Shaoyun Wang*, Zhuoyan Hu*, Lei Zhao*. Effects of incubation temperature on the mechanical and structure performance of beeswax-carrageenan-xanthan hybrid gelator system in 3D printing. Food Hydrocolloids, 2022, 127: 107541.
11. Huimin Chen, Tianrui Zhang, Yongqi Tian, Lijun You, Yan Huang*, Shaoyun Wang*. Novel self-assembling peptide hydrogel with pH-tunable assembly microstructure, gel mechanics and the entrapment of curcumin. Food Hydrocolloids, 2022, 124: 107338.
12. Jing Cheng, Lijun You, Xixi Cai, Jinhao Yang, Huimin Chen, Xinming Shi, Jiajie Wu, Jianhua Wang, Caihua Xiong, Shaoyun Wang*. Fermentation-Inspired Gelatin Hydrogels with a Controllable Supermacroporous Structure and High Ductility for Wearable Flexible Sensors. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. 2022, 14 (23): 26338-26349. (Cover Paper).
13. Huimin Chen, Jing Cheng, Xixi Cai, Jinzhi Han, Xu Chen, Lijun You, Caihua Xiong, Shaoyun Wang*. pH-Switchable Antimicrobial Supramolecular Hydrogels for Synergistically Eliminating Biofilm and Promoting Wound Healing. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2022, 14(16): 18120-18132. (Cover Paper).
14. Wenyu Zheng, Xiaomei Wu, Mingxuan Li, Suilin Qiu, Tudi Yang, Rong Yang, Zhanpeng Chen, Shaoyun Wang*, Lan Liao*. Synergistic strongly coupled super-deamidation of wheat gluten by glucose-organic acid natural deep eutectic solvent and the efficaciousness of structure and functionality. Food Hydrocolloids, 2022, 125: 107437.
15. Fang Zhang, Chenshan Gao, Linlin Bai, Yiquan Chen, Shuying Liang, Xucong Lv, Jinyuan Sun*, Shaoyun Wang*. Dual-color blending based visual LAMP for food allergen detection: A strategy with enlarged color variation range and contrast. Food Chemistry: X, 2022, 13: 100201.
16. Han Tian, Xu Chen, Congrong Chen, Jinhong Wu, Jianlian Huang, Lei Zhao*, Shaoyun Wang*. Analysis of the shape retention ability of antifreeze peptide-based surimi 3D structures: Potential in freezing and thawing cycles, Food Chemistry. 2022, 134780. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016.
17. Han Tian, Fujia Yang, Xu Chen, Li Guo, Xiaoping Wu, Jinhong Wu, Jianlian Huang, Shaoyun Wang*. Investigation and effect on 3D printing quality of surimi ink during freeze-thaw cycles by antifreeze peptides. Journal of Food Engineering. 2023, 337: 111234.
18. Xiaoping Wu, Fangfang Wang, Xixi Cai*, Shaoyun Wang*. Glycosylated peptide-calcium chelate: Characterization, calcium absorption promotion and prebiotic effect. Food Chemistry, 2023, 403: 134335.
19. Xuan Chen, Jinzhi Han, Shaoyun Wang*. Integrated evolutionary analysis reveals the resistance risk to antimicrobial peptides in Staphylococcus aureus. Food Control, 2022, 138: 108966.
20. Shuhua Lin#, Xuan Chen#, Huimin Chen, Xixi Cai, Xu Chen, Shaoyun Wang*. Bioprospecting of microbial-derived antimicrobial peptides for sustainable agriculture. Engineering, 2022, DOI: 10.1016/j.eng.2022.08.011.
21. Guanjun Ding,Ao Wang,Xinming Shi,Jumei Li, Lijun You*, Shaoyun Wang*.
Preparation of multiplespectra encoded polyphosphazene microspheres and application for antibody detection. Polymer Bulletin. 2022, 79: 6409-6429.
22. Lijun You*, Xinming Shi, Jing Cheng, Jinhao Yang, Caihua Xiong, Zifeng Ding, Zhijuan Zheng, Shaoyun Wang*, Jianhua Wang. Flexible porous Gelatin/Polypyrrole/Reduction graphene oxide organohydrogel for wearable electronics. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. 2022, 625: 197-209.
23. Yu Fu, Chongyang Li, Qiang Wang, Ruichang Gao, Xixi Cai, Shaoyun Wang*, Yuhao Zhang*. The protective effect of collagen peptides from bigeye tuna (Thunnus obesus) skin and bone to attenuate UVB-induced photoaging via MAPK and TGF-β signaling pathways. Journal of Functional Foods. 2022, 93: 105101.
24. Wenting Jiang, Fujia Yang, Xu Chen, Xixi Cai, Jinhong Wu, Ming Du, Jianlian Huang, Shaoyun Wang*. Molecular simulation-based research on antifreeze peptides: advances and perspectives. Journal of Future Foods. 2022, 2(3): 203-212.
25. Sheng Lin, Xixi Cai, Huimin Chen, Yizhou Xu, Jiulin Wu**, Shaoyun Wang*. Development of fish gelatin-chitooligosaccharide conjugates through the Maillard reaction for the encapsulation of curcumin. Current Research in Food Science, 2022, 5: 1625–1639.
26. Xu Chen, Jinhong Wu, Fujia Yang, Dan Huang, Jianlian Huang, Shaoyun Wang*, Guyonnet Vincent. Snow flea antifreeze peptide for cryopreservation of lactic acid bacteria. npj Science of Foods, 2022, 6(1), 10.
27. Xuan Chen, Xiaoping Wu, Shaoyun Wang*. An optimized antimicrobial peptide analog acts as an antibiotic adjuvant to reverse methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. npj Science of Food, 2022, in press.
28. XiaodanShi, JingjingHuang, ShaoyunWang,JunyiYin,FanZhang. Polysaccharides from Pachyrhizus erosus roots: Extraction optimization and functional properties. Food Chemistry, 2022, 382:132413.
29. Fujia Yang, Wenting Jiang, Xu Chen, Jinhong Wu, Jianlian Huang, Xixi Cai*, Shaoyun Wang*. Investigation on the quality regulating mechanism of antifreeze peptides on frozen surimi: From macro to micro. Food Research International, 2022.
30. Wenyu Zheng, Zhanpeng Chen, Yanhong Yang, Rong Yang, Tudi Yang, Peili Lai, Tonglin Chen, Shuiling Qiu, Shaoyun Wang*, Lan Liao*. Improved stabilization of coix seed oil in a nanocage-coating framework based on gliadin-carboxymethyl chitosan-Ca2+. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2021, 257: 117557.
31. Jinzhi Han, Xiaojie Meng, Hao Shen, Weibo Luo, Siyu Yao, Jie Yang, Qiuxiang Zhu, Yongqi Tian, Shaoyun Wang*. Purification, molecular characterization of Lactocin 63 produced by Lactobacillus coryniformis FZU63 and its antimicrobial mode of action against Shewanella putrefaciens. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2021, 105(18):6921–6930.
32. Xinming Shi, Ci Huang, Zhijuan Zheng, Baohua Zhong, Guanjun Ding, Jumei Li, Lijun You* and Shaoyun Wang*. Preparation of Magnetically Recoverable MPCTP-Ag Composite Nanoparticles and Their Application as High-Performance Catalysts. Langmuir, 2021, 37, 10249−10258.
33. Yin Li, Dongyi Hu, Jianlian Huang*, Shaoyun Wang*. Glycated peptides obtained from cultured crocodile meat hydrolysates via Maillard reaction and the anti-aging effects on Drosophila in vivo. Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2021, 155: 112376.
34. Akang Dan, Yujia Hu, Ruyan Chen, Xiangyang Lin, Yongqi Tian*, Shaoyun Wang*. Advances in research on chemical constituents and pharmacological effects of Paecilomyces hepialid. Food Science and Human Wellness, 2021, 10(4): 401-407.
35. Fujia Yang, Xu Chen, Muchen Huang, Qian Yang, Xixi Cai, Xuan Chen, Ming Du, Jianlian Huang, Shaoyun Wang*. Molecular characteristics and structure–activity relationships of food-derived bioactive peptides. Journal of Integrative Agriculture, 2021, 20(9): 2313–2332.
36. Hongrui Chen, Di Wu, Wuchao Ma, Chao Wu, Yongqi Tian, Shaoyun Wang*, Ming Du*. Strong fish gelatin hydrogels enhanced by carrageenan and potassium sulfate. Food Hydrocolloids, 2021, 119:106841.
37. Shichen Zhu, Jiehang Yu, Xu Chen, Qi Zhang, Xixi Cai, Yuting Ding, Xuxia Zhou*, Shaoyun Wang*. Dual cryoprotective strategies for ice-binding and stabilizing of frozen seafood: A review. Trends in Food Science & Technology, 2021, 111: 223-232.
38. Yizhou Xu, Jiulin Wu*, Shaoyun Wang*. Comparative study of whey protein isolate and gelatin treated by pH-shifting combined with ultrasonication in loading resveratrol. Food Hydrocolloids, 2021, 117: 106694.
39. Xixi Cai, Qingxia Weng, Jiaming Lin, Guiqing Chen, Shaoyun Wang*. Radix Pseudostellariae protein-curcumin nanocomplex: Improvement on the stability, cellular uptake and antioxidant activity of curcumin. Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2021, 151: 112110.
40. Xixi Cai, Shengyang Chen, Jieping Liang, Mingyu Tang, Shaoyun Wang*. Protective effects of crimson snapper scales peptides against oxidative stress on Drosophila melanogaster and the action mechanism. Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2021, 148: 111965.
41. Xu Chen, Jinhong Wu, Xixi Cai, Shaoyun Wang*. Production, structure–function relationships, mechanisms,and applications of antifreeze peptides. Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety, 2021, 20(1): 542-562.
42. Mingyu Ji, Jiulin Wu*, Xinyu Sun, Xiaoban Guo, Wenjin Zhu, Qingxiang Li, Xiaodan Shi, Yongqi Tian, Shaoyun Wang*. Physical properties and bioactivities of fish gelatin films incorporated with cinnamaldehyde-loaded nanoemulsions and vitamin C. LWT-Food Science and Technology, 2021, 35: 110103.
43. Zheng Fang, Xixi Cai, Jiulin Wu, Lingtuo Zhang, Yapeng Fang*, Shaoyun Wang*. Effect of simultaneous treatment combining ultrasonication and pH-shifting on SPI in the formation of nanoparticles and encapsulating resveratrol. Food Hydrocolloids, 2021, 111: 106250.
44. Fang Zhang, Xixi Cai, Lan Ding, Shaoyun Wang*. Effect of pH, ionic strength, chitosan deacetylation on the stability and rheological properties of O/W emulsions formulated with chitosan/ casein complexes. Food Hydrocolloids, 2021, 111: 106211.
45. Xu Chen, Xiaodan Shi, Xixi Cai, Fujia Yang, Ling Li, Jinhong Wu, Shaoyun Wang*. Ice-binding proteins: a remarkable ice crystal regulator for frozen foods. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 2021, 61(20):3436-3449.
46. Bailin Cong, Xiaofei Yin, Aifang Deng, Jihong Shen*, Yongqi Tian*, Shaoyun Wang*, Huanghao Yang*. Diversity of Cultivable Microbes from Soil of the Fildes Peninsula, Antarctica, and Their Potential Application. Frontiers in microbiology, 2020, 11: 570836.
47. Fang Zhang, Biwu Liu, Anand Lopez, Shaoyun Wang*, Juewen Liu*. Opposite salt-dependent stability of i-motif and duplex reflected in a single DNA hairpin nanomachine. Nanotechnology, 2020, 31(19): 195503.
48. Xiaodan Shi, Yongqi Tian, Jiulin Wu, Shaoyun Wang*. Synthesis, characterization, and biological activity of selenium nanoparticles conjugated with polysaccharides. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 2020, 61(13): 2225-2236.
49. Junyan Lin, Yan Huang*, Shaoyun Wang*. The Hofmeister effect on protein hydrogels with stranded and particulate microstructures. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2020, 196: 111332.
50. Lijun You*, Ke Xu, Guanjun Ding, Xinming Shi, Jumei Li, Shaoyun Wang*, Jiabin Wang. Facile synthesis of Fe3O4@COF covalent organic frameworks for the adsorption of bisphenols from aqueous solution. Journal of Molecular Liquids, 2020, 320: 114456.
51. Qian Yang, Xixi Cai, Muchen Huang, Xuan Chen, Yongqi Tian, Guiqing Chen, Mingfu Wang, Shaoyun Wang*, Jianbo Xiao*. Isolation, Identification, and Immunomodulatory Effect of a Peptide from Pseudostellaria heterophylla Protein Hydrolysate. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2020, 68(44): 12259–12270.
52. Fujia Yang, Caili Fu, Liang Lv, FangZhang, ShaoyunWang*. Self-microemulsifying delivery system of WPI-Dai nanocomplex mixed with nonionic surfactant and its superiority in delivering daidzein. Food Hydrocolloids, 2020, 108: 105952.
53. Huimin Chen, Fujia Yang, Liang Lv, Caili Fu, Xixi Cai*, Shaoyun Wang*. Interaction among protein, daidzein and surfactants in the WPI-based daidzein self-microemulsifying delivery system. Food Chemistry, 2020, 332: 127461.
54. Qian Yang, Xixi Cai, Ana Yan, Yongqi Tian, Ming Du*, Shaoyun Wang*. A specific antioxidant peptide: Its properties in controlling oxidation and possible action mechanism. Food Chemistry, 2020, 327: 126984.
55. Qian Yang, Xixi Cai, Muchen Huang, Shaoyun Wang*. A specific peptide with immunomodulatory activity from Pseudostellaria heterophylla and the action mechanism. Journal of Functional Foods, 2020, 68: 103887.
56. Xu Chen, Fei Fang, Shaoyun Wang*. Physicochemical properties and hepatoprotective effects of glycated Snapper fish scale peptides conjugated with xylose via maillard reaction. Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2020, 137: 111115.
57. Jiulin Wu*, Wenjin Zhu, Xiaodan Shi, Qingxiang Li, Chenguang Huang, Yongqi Tian*, Shaoyun Wang*. Acid-free preparation and characterization of kelp (Laminaria japonica) nanocelluloses and their application in Pickering emulsions. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2020, 236: 115999.
58. FaiChu Wong, Jianbo Xiao, Shaoyun Wang, KahYaw Ee, TsunThai Chai*. Advances on the antioxidant peptides from edible plant sources. Trends in Food Science & Technology, 2020, 99: 44-57.
59. Shengyang Chen, Qian Yang, Xuan Chen, Yongqi Tian, Zhiyu Liu* and Shaoyun Wang*. Bioactive peptides derived from crimson snapper and in vivo anti-aging effects on fat diet-induced high fat Drosophila melanogaster. Food & Function, 2020, 11(1): 524-533.
60. Yanlan Lin, Xixi Cai, Xiaoping Wu, Shengnan Lin, Shaoyun Wang*. Fabrication of snapper fish scales protein hydrolysate-calcium complex and the promotion in calcium cellular uptake. Journal of Functional Foods, 2020, 65: 103717.
61. Xixi Cai, Qian Yang, Qingxia Weng, Shaoyun Wang*. pH sensitive doxorubicin-loaded nanoparticle based on Radix pseudostellariae protein-polysaccharide conjugate and its improvement on HepG2 cellular uptake of doxorubicin. Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2020, 136: 111099.
62. Xu Chen, Ling Li, Fujia Yang, Jinhong Wu, Shaoyun Wang*. Effects of gelatin-based antifreeze peptides on cell viability and oxidant stress of Streptococcus thermophilus during cold stage. Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2020, 136: 111056.
63. Wenjing Qiu, Xu Chen, Yongqi Tian, Daping Wu, Ming Du*, Shaoyun Wang*. Protection against oxidative stress and anti-aging effect in Drosophila of royal jelly-collagen peptide. Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2020, 135:110881.
64. Wei Zhang, Xie Fan, Xinzhe Gu, Shengxiang Gong, Jinhong Wu*, Zhengwu Wang*, Qiang Wang, Shaoyun Wang. Emulsifying properties of pectic polysaccharides obtained by sequential extraction from black tomato pomace. Food Hydrocolloid. 2020, 100: 105454.
65. Jinhong Wu, Xixi Cai, Mengru Tang, Shaoyun Wang*. Novel calcium-chelating peptides from octopus scraps and their corresponding calcium bioavailability. Journal of the Science of Food & Agriculture, 2019, 99(2): 536-545.
66. Yajing Guo, Xinghang Chen, Fujia Yang, Teng Wang, Minglong Ni, Yuansheng Chen, Fei Yang, Da Huang, Caili Fu*, Shaoyun Wang*. Preparation and Characterization of Chitosan-Based Ternary Blend Edible Films with Efficient Antimicrobial Activities for Food Packaging Applications. Journal of Food Science, 2019, 84(6): 1411-1419.
67. Fang Zhang, Shaoyun Wang* and Juewen Liu*. Gold Nanoparticles Adsorb DNA and Aptamer Probes Too Strongly and a Comparison with Graphene Oxide for Biosensing. Analytical Chemisry, 2019, 91(22): 14743-14750.
68. Zheng Fang, Liangzong Xu, Yanlan Lin, Xixi Cai, Shaoyun Wang*. The preservative potential of Octopus scraps peptides−Zinc chelate against Staphylococcus aureus: Its fabrication, antibacterial activity and action mode. Food Control, 2019, 98: 24-33.
69. Qingyan He, Da Huang, Jianmin Yang, Yan Huang*, and Shaoyun Wang*. Dual Cross-Link Networks To Preserve Physical Interactions Induced by Soaking Methods: Developing a Strong and Biocompatible Protein-Based Hydrogel. ACS Applied Bio Materials, 2019, 2(8): 3352-3361.
70. Qian Yang, Muchen Huang, Xixi Cai, Lee Jia, Shaoyun Wang*. Investigation on activation in RAW264.7 macrophage cells and protection in cyclophosphamide-treated mice of Pseudostellaria heterophylla protein hydrolysate. Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2019, 134: 110816.
71. Qianwen Ye, Xiaoping Wu, Xinyuan Zhang, Shaoyun Wang*. Organic selenium derived from chelation of soybean peptide-selenium and its functional properties in vitro and in vivo. Food & Function, 2019, 10(8): 4761-4770.
72. Yanlan Lin, Xu Tang, Liangzong Xu, Shaoyun Wang*. Antibacterial properties and possible action mechanism of chelating peptides-zinc nanocomposite against Escherichia coli. Food Control, 2019, 106: 106675.
73. Qian Yang, Xixi Cai, Muchen Huang, Lee Jia and Shaoyun Wang*. Immunomodulatory effects of Pseudostellaria heterophylla peptide on spleen lymphocytes via a Ca2+/CaN/NFATc1/IFN-γ pathway. Food & Function, 2019, 10: 3466-3475.
74. Qian Yang, Xixi Cai, Zhiyu Liu*, Shaoyun Wang*. Antioxidant Assessment of Schizochytrium Meal Protein Enzymatic Hydrolysate and Its Potential Application. Journal of Aquatic Food Product Technology, 2019, 28(4): 413-426.
75. Lan Ding, Yan Huang*, Xixi Cai, Shaoyun Wang*. Impact of pH, ionic strength and chitosan charge density on chitosan/casein complexation and phase behavior. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2019, 208: 133-141.
76. Lingtuo Zhang, Fang Zhang, Yapeng Fang*, Shaoyun Wang*. Alginate-shelled SPI nanoparticle for encapsulation of resveratrol with enhanced colloidal and chemical stability. Food Hydrocolloids, 2019, 90: 313-320.
77. Xu Chen, Shaoyun Wang*. Cryoprotective effect of antifreeze glycopeptide analogues obtained by nonenzymatic glycation on Streptococcus thermophilus and its possible action mechanism. Food Chemistry, 2019, 288: 239-247.
78. Xu Chen, Jinhong Wu, Ling Li, Shaoyun Wang*. Cryoprotective Activity and Action Mechanism of Antifreeze Peptides Obtained from Tilapia Scales on Streptococcus thermophilus during Cold Stress. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2019, 67(7): 1918-1926.
79. Liang Lv, Caili Fu, Fang Zhang*, Shaoyun Wang*. Thermally-induced whey protein isolate-daidzein co-assemblies: Protein based nanocomplexes as an inhibitor of precipitation/crystallization for hydrophobic drug. Food Chemistry, 2019, 275: 273-281.
80. Qingxia Weng, Xixi Cai, Fang Zhang*, Shaoyun Wang*. Fabrication of self-assembled Radix Pseudostellariae protein nanoparticles and the entrapment of curcumin. Food Chemistry, 2019, 274: 796-802.
81. Yongqi Tian, Shuting Lin, Kaliaperumal Kumaravel, Hong Zhou, Shaoyun Wang*, Yonghong Liu*. Polyketide-derived metabolites from the sponge-derived fungus Aspergillus sp F40, Phytochemistry Letters, 2018, 27: 74-77.
82. Xixi Cai, Xiaoli Xie, Nanyan Fu and Shaoyun Wang*. Physico-Chemical and Antifungal Properties of a Trypsin Inhibitor from the Roots of Pseudostellaria heterophylla. Molecules, 2018, 23(9):1-13.
83. Lingtuo Zhang, Yanlan Lin, Shaoyun Wang*. Purification of Algal Calcium-Chelating Peptide and Its Physical Chemical Properties. Journal of Aquatic Food Product Technology, 2018, 27(4):518-530.
84. Yongqi Tian, Shengnan Lin, Hong Zhou, Shuting Lin, Shaoyun Wang*, Yonghong Liu*. Protuboxepin C and protuboxepin D from the sponge-derived fungus Aspergillus sp SCSIO XWS02F40. Natural Product Research, 2018, 32(21): 2510-2515.
85. Tianran Lin, Zhiping Song, Yarong Wu, Ling Chen, Shaoyun Wang*, Fengfu Fu, Liangqia Guo*. Boron- and phenyl-codoped graphitic carbon nitride with greatly enhanced light responsive range for photocatalytic disinfection. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2018, 358:62-68.
86. Qingyan He, Yan Huang*, Shaoyun Wang*. Hofmeister Effect‐Assisted one step fabrication of ductile and strong gelatin hydrogels. Advanced Functional Materials, 2018, 28 (5): 1705069.