1. T. T. Chen, Z. Chen, H.M. Wang, X.D. Chen, J.J. Yang, A.D. Han, D. H. Lin, J. Hong* Underlying action mechanism of a novel antioxidant peptide derived from Allium tuberosum Rottler protein hydrolysates and its protective effects on hydrogen peroxide induced cell injury, Journal of functional foods,2018,40,606-613
2. J. Hong, H. Wang, G. Y. Shen, D. Lin, Y. X. Lin, N. H. Ye, Y. S. Guo, Q. L. Li, N. H. Ye, C. J. Deng* and C. Meng*, Recombinant soluble gp130 protein reduces DEN-induced primary hepatocellular carcinoma in mice, Sci Rep-Uk, 2016, 6.
3. J. Hong, T. T. Chen, P. Hu, J. Yang and S. Y. Wang*, Purification and characterization of an antioxidant peptide (GSQ) from Chinese leek (Allium tuberosum Rottler) seeds, J Funct Foods, 2014, 10, 144-153.
4. J. Hong*, T. T. Chen, P. Hu and S. Y. Wang*, A novel antibacterial tripeptide from Chinese leek seeds, Eur Food Res Technol, 2015, 240, 327-333.
5. J. Hong, T. T. Chen, L. Hu, J. Yang, P. Hu and S. Y. Wang*, Purification and Characterization of a Novel Lectin from Chinese Leek Seeds, J Agr Food Chem, 2015, 63, 1488-1495.
6. Z. Y. Chen#, Y. T. Hu#, J. Hong#, J. Hu, W. S. Yang, F. Xiang, F. Yang, Z. L. Xie, Z. J. Cao, W. X. Li, D. H. Lin* and Y. L. Wu*, Toxin acidic residue evolutionary function-guided design of de novo peptide drugs for the immunotherapeutic target, the Kv1.3 channel, Sci Rep-Uk, 2015, 5. (#co-first author)
7. S. L. Yang, F. Yang, N. N. Wei, J. Hong, B. W. Li, L. Luo, M. Q. Rong, V. Yarov-Yarovoy, J. Zheng, K. W. Wang and R. Lai, A pain-inducing centipede toxin targets the heat activation machinery of nociceptor TRPV1, Nat Commun, 2015, 6.