(1) XiangnanZheng, ShanshanLei, ShuxianZhao, GanpingYe, RuijuanMa, LemianLiu, YoupingXie, XinguoShi*, JianfengChen*. Temperature elevation and acidification damage microstructure of abalone via expression change of crystal induction genes.Marine Environmental Research. 2020, 162: 105114
(2) Xiangnan Zheng, Shuxian Zhao, Shanshan Lei, Ruijuan Ma, Lemian Liu, Youping Xie, Xinguo Shi*, Jianfeng Chen*. Cloning and characterization of a novel Lustrin A gene from Haliotis discus hannai.Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology, Part B. 2020, 240: 110385
(3) Xiangnan Zheng, et al. Pf-Sp8/9, a novel member of the specificity protein family in Pinctada fucata, potentially participates in biomineralization. Journal of Structural Biology, 2016, 196: 119-126.
(4) Xiangnan Zheng, et al. Cloning and identification of a YY-1 homolog as a potential transcription factor from Pinctada fucata. Gene, 2015, 572 (1): 108-115.
(5) Zheng, Xiangnan, et al. The AP-1 transcription factor homolog Pf-AP-1 activates transcription of multiple biomineral proteins and potentially participates in Pinctada fucata biomineralization. Scientific Reports, 2015, 5: 14408.